Cabinets and floor done.

Week of Oct 4th thru 9th. Painted walls, installed cabinets, installed new vinyl flooring and window/door trim. Moved the washer/dryer and water heater for the last time. Only items left are installing countertop (still need to make a choice on laminate) and prime/paint the trim.

Sheetrock and Plaster done

Week of Sept 27th thru Oct 2nd sheetrock, taping and mudding was done. Weather was rainy & humid, so the joint compound was slow to dry. Sanding was done on saturday with prime coat on walls and 2 coats on ceiling.


New Plumbing, Wiring & Insulation

September 20-26th was a busy week. Spent 4 days crawling around in a 20" high crawl space. First cut out the old washer/dryer hook-up's, then replumb in the crawl space the waste and feed lines. Cut out all the old wiring that had run thru the crawl space and ran the new 220v feed to the washer and finially put up a vapor/insulation barrier on the bottom of the floor joists (mind you this is all done on my back in a 20" and less crawl space).

Old Plumbing.

Hole in floor that I had to fit thru each time into crawl space (I removed the heat duct to make it eaiser).
I had to replace the feed to the water heater (didnt plan on it)had corossion, while I was replaceing that pipe I installed 2 new ball valve shut-offs.

New washer location waste/feed lines.

Vapor/insulation Barrier.
And finially insulation and 2"ridged insulation on the ceiling bringing that to R-31 and 1/2" ridged on the wall against the garage to add a little more sound barrier.

I installed ridged foam in all soffit cavities to help stop drafts into insulation.

These panels were installed to stop the air from the garage attic.

Next is sheetrock and plaster. Each day I moved the washer and dryer into the kitchen and I drained and moved the water heater 2 times that week.